Fechar PesquisaTitulo do Conteúdo
Fechar Pesquisa

Musiquinha pra vocês

    Letra: Every time I feel the music
    Man, I loose it, every time
    Every time I feel the music
    Man, I loose it, every time
    Yo, check it, check it out, yo, uh-huh
    Yo, check it
    Sheist the vet, fresh out your ghetto tape decks
    It's me and Nate back at it with another for your neck
    Another for a check, means another for the set green
    Is what I need to get, Cali's where I wanna be
    And I ain't got to lie about the hood or the city
    Shade straight from the sue of Jerry up where it's shitty
    I got a mouth on me, farthest thing from being pretty
    As I cash a check compliments of Nate and Dogg Pound-dation
    Shade move the feet of every nation
    Kids got the beast now, Trey about to eat now
    We both got a plan to leave them haters in they sleep now
    Soakin' in the sweat from the heat from the speaks now
    Every time I feel the music
    Man, I loose it, every time
    Every time I feel the music
    Man, I loose

  • Tipo: Compartilhar
  • Status: Aberto
  • Mensagens: 2
  • Publicado: 05/04 18:16
Responder
  • Feck
  • Feck
  • icon-silver icon-master icon-master icon-master icon-bronze icon-master icon-white icon-white
  • Já estou escutando música no Discord. Você podia postar a letra, igual geralmente eu faço/

    Add Comentário
    icon-gostei2
    icon-não-gostei0
    5 anos atrás
    Comentarios

    Por: Julius, O onipresente
    Ok, mas tá dando erro de atualização quando eu coloco a letra
    5 anos atrás

    Por: Feck
    A letra é muito grande? Se sim, tenta reduzir. Teve músicas que postei que tive que reduzir o tamanho 
    5 anos atrás

    Por: Julius, O onipresente
    Sim é um pouco, vou tentar
    5 anos atrás

    Por: Feck
    Belê 
    5 anos atrás

    Por: Julius, O onipresente
    Só deu até aí
    5 anos atrás

  • Feck
  • Feck
  • icon-silver icon-master icon-master icon-master icon-bronze icon-master icon-white icon-white
  • Agradecido! Nas próximas tenta traduzir também KKKKKKK sou muito bom em inglês não 

    Add Comentário
    icon-gostei0
    icon-não-gostei0
    5 anos atrás

Forum Hentai

Top 10 Hentais Series

Top 10 Personagens Doujinshi

Top 10 Tags Hentais e Eros

Top Lista Hentai

Selecão de Vídeos Hentais Online

Selecão de Mangas Hentais Online

Selecão de Images Hentais e Eroticas

Top Hentais em Series

© Super Hentais 2026